Lomadee, uma nova espécie na web. A maior plataforma de afiliados da América Latina.

6 de abril de 2011

Músicas para dançar de pijama e meias:

1-Sex machine – James Brown
“Get up, get on up
Get up, get on up
Stay on the scene, like a sex machine ”

2- All Star- Smash Mouth
“Hey now you're an All Star, get your game on - go play
Hey now you're a Rock Star, get the show on - get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mol ”

3- Respect- Aretha Franklin
“R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Find out what it means to me
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Take care, TCB ”

4- Song 2- Blur
“Woo-hoo, When I feel heavy metal
Woo-hoo, And I'm pins and I'm needles
Woo-hoo, Well I lie and I'm easy
All of the time but I'm never sure why I need you
Pleased to meet you ”

5- Accidentally in Love- Counting Crows
“Come on, Come on
Move a little closer
Come on, Come on
I want to hear you whisper
Come on, Come on
Settle down inside my lo ”

6- I Like To Move It- Magadascar
“like to move it move it
He like to move it move it
She like to move it move it
You like to, move it!
We like to move it move it
You like to move it move it
I like .. oh I did I have I done I? Did I do I like?
I think I do I like.. We? What about we? they? they? I did they.”

7- U Can't Touch This- Mc Hammer
“U can't touch this
U can't touch this
U can't touch this (oh-oh oh oh, oh-oh-oh)
U can't touch this (oh-oh oh oh, oh-oh-oh) ”

8- Love Is Strange- Dirty Dancing
“"Sylvia!"
"Yes, Mickey?"
"How do you call your lover boy?"
"Come here, lover boy!"
"And if he doesn't answer?"
"Oh lover boy..."
"And if he still doesn't answer?"
"I simply say:
Baby, oh baby
My sweet baby, you're the one!" ”

9- Walking on Sunshine- Veronica
“Now i'm walking on sunshine (whoa, oh)
I'm walking on sunshine (whoa, oh)
I'm walking on sunshine (whoa, oh)
And don't it feel good, hey, all right now
And don't it feel good, hey, yeah ”

10- A Little Less Conversation- Elvis Presley
“A little less conversation, a little more action please
All this aggravation ain't satisfactioning me
A little more bite and a little less bark
A little less fight and a little more spark
Close your mouth and open up your heart and baby satisfy me
Satisfy me baby ”

Ana, que ama dançar de pijama e meias
Beijos

1 comentarios:

Nivinhaa disse...

Adorei a lista, principalmente pela musica A Little Less Conversation- Elvis Presley. essa é pra se acabar mesmo

Assuntos